Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by James Holmes <jh...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/06 16:47:57 UTC

Re: [WANTED] Struts Editor for Jakarta Newsletter

Lets see, this week...

Struts User List
-----------------------------------
+ dispatch tip discussion
+ recommended IDE
+ new eclipse plugin from Emmanuel Boudrant
+ struts console 1.12 released

What deems a thread relevant for inclusion in
highlights?  All announcements?  Threads with X number
of replies?  Threads with most relevance to most users
(this is subjective)?

-james

http://www.mail-archive.com/general%40jakarta.apache.org/msg05603.html

http://www.netbeans.org/servlets/ReadMsg?msgId=328765&listName=nbannounce