Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Matt Foley <ma...@apache.org> on 2017/09/19 19:22:19 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Metron Release 0.4.1

I’m very happy to announce the public release of Apache Metron version 0.4.1.

The release, with PGP signature and checksums, may be obtained from our public website at http://metron.apache.org/documentation/#releases
(Note that you may need to refresh this web page in your browser, to assure the latest version.)

or the source code may be cloned from our github repository at
https://github.com/apache/metron.git (tag: apache-metron-0.4.1-release)

The newest documentation book is at
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/metron/0.4.1/site-book/index.html

This release represents a great deal of work by the developer community, including over 100 enhancements, bug fixes, and innovations, since 0.4.0.  The complete list of changes is at
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/metron/0.4.1/CHANGES

The release notes are at
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/metron/0.4.1/RELEASE_NOTES

Many thanks to all who contributed, and enjoy your new release!

Warm regards,
--Matt Foley
release manager

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Metron Release 0.4.1

Posted by Casey Stella <ce...@gmail.com>.
Fantastic!  I'm really proud of this release and a great job was done by
Matt and the community for getting this out!

Posted by Casey Stella <ce...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Frank Horsfall <Fr...@cunet.carleton.ca>.
Congrats guys!

Frank

Posted by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com>.
Great job everybody, this is a really top notch release.  Well done

Jon

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017, 15:53 Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations everyone, great job.  Thank you Matt!
>

> On September 19, 2017 at 15:22:21, Matt Foley (mattf@apache.org) wrote:
>
> I’m very happy to announce the public release of Apache Metron version
> 0.4.1.
>
> The release, with PGP signature and checksums, may be obtained from our
> public website at http://metron.apache.org/documentation/#releases
> (Note that you may need to refresh this web page in your browser, to
> assure the latest version.)
>
> or the source code may be cloned from our github repository at
> https://github.com/apache/metron.git (tag: apache-metron-0.4.1-release)
>
> The newest documentation book is at
> http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/metron/0.4.1/site-book/index.html
>
> This release represents a great deal of work by the developer community,
> including over 100 enhancements, bug fixes, and innovations, since 0.4.0.
> The complete list of changes is at
> http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/metron/0.4.1/CHANGES
>
> The release notes are at
> http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/metron/0.4.1/RELEASE_NOTES
>
> Many thanks to all who contributed, and enjoy your new release!
>
> Warm regards,
> --Matt Foley
> release manager
>

> --

Jon

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Metron Release 0.4.1

Posted by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com>.
Great job everybody, this is a really top notch release.  Well done

Jon

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017, 15:53 Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations everyone, great job.  Thank you Matt!
>

> On September 19, 2017 at 15:22:21, Matt Foley (mattf@apache.org) wrote:
>
> I’m very happy to announce the public release of Apache Metron version
> 0.4.1.
>
> The release, with PGP signature and checksums, may be obtained from our
> public website at http://metron.apache.org/documentation/#releases
> (Note that you may need to refresh this web page in your browser, to
> assure the latest version.)
>
> or the source code may be cloned from our github repository at
> https://github.com/apache/metron.git (tag: apache-metron-0.4.1-release)
>
> The newest documentation book is at
> http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/metron/0.4.1/site-book/index.html
>
> This release represents a great deal of work by the developer community,
> including over 100 enhancements, bug fixes, and innovations, since 0.4.0.
> The complete list of changes is at
> http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/metron/0.4.1/CHANGES
>
> The release notes are at
> http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/metron/0.4.1/RELEASE_NOTES
>
> Many thanks to all who contributed, and enjoy your new release!
>
> Warm regards,
> --Matt Foley
> release manager
>

> --

Jon

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Metron Release 0.4.1