Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Roman Kennke <ro...@kennke.org> on 2008/07/02 07:54:22 UTC

Re: How do I call antcall once per line of file using line value as parameter?

Hi,

The foreach task from ant-contrib could help:

http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/tasks/tasks/foreach.html

Dunno how to get the lines of a file in a list though. I'm sure it is
possible.

/Roman

http://kennke.org/blog/

Re: How do I call antcall once per line of file using line value as parameter?

Posted by Steven Guitar <st...@mac.com>.
i have used regular expressions to either take multilines and format
them to one line with comma delimited entries for the ant contrib
foreach