Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by vuppla <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2007/09/17 21:14:55 UTC

Schedule Job

Hi All,

I am looking for some examples and specs for Schedule Job under webTools.
Like create the Job,Service and sending mails. Please if any one knows the
above things, Please help me...

Thanks
Ramesh

Re: Schedule Job

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwax.co>.
Hi Faisal Ansari,

Please do svn up, this has been fixed.

Kind Regards,
Deepak Dixit

Re: Schedule Job

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwax.co>.
Hi Faisal Ansari,

Re: Schedule Job

Posted by Faisal Ansari <fa...@gmail.com>.
Hello All,

Re: Schedule Job

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
ecommerce module has sending emails
Might look there
if you look at ther service list in webtools
you can find Createemail* services
you can back track to the eca for this.

vuppla sent the following on 9/17/2007 12:14 PM: