Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by alvaro tovar <al...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/10 19:06:10 UTC

save state

hello
some one  can help me understading how is that this component work, how is
that store the object in th viewId, like save state. and how i can get the
object from view, i like to do this for some reason, but whit out the
component
regards

Re: save state

Posted by alvaro tovar <al...@gmail.com>.
hello
is possible to show a image uploaded, but not stored in the database and
also the manage bean is of request i think that whit the component save
state can run, but the problem is that the image is avaible in the same
request of the form when the save state is setting, but when the image
request is sent , the request objet is diferent.