Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2013/07/25 19:09:01 UTC

Jenkins build became unstable: oodt-trunk #1029

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/oodt-trunk/1029/changes>

Re: Jenkins build is back to stable : oodt-trunk #1031

Posted by Ross Laidlaw <rl...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

I've removed some asserts from the failing test class
(ZipResponderTest) that use instances of zip4j's FileHeader class.  This
seems to have fixed the build for #1031.

I was attempting to use FileHeader instances to examine the contents of zip
files returned in HTTP responses.  I'll try to learn more about this class
with a view to adding these tests back in.  The failure was happening for
zips of hierarchical products, so there could be an issue with my solution
for that - I'll have a look at a more sophisticated solution to zipping
these up.

I've also made a note of the ubuntu machine used by Jenkins for the failed
builds ('ubuntu3' for builds #1029 and #1030) - I'll try to set up a VM
that resembles this to see if I can reproduce the Jenkins test failure on
my local machine.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused,

Regards,

Ross

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/oodt-trunk/1031/changes>

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: oodt-trunk #1030

Posted by Ross Laidlaw <rl...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

One of my unit tests that has been passing on my local machine (Mac OSX,
plus also tested on Ubuntu VM) seems to be failing during the Jenkins
build.  I'm looking into why this is happening and will commit an
update/fix ASAP.

Regards,

Ross

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.