Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Charles-Alexandre Sabourdin <ka...@dedaletechnology.com> on 2003/12/22 09:28:22 UTC

Fwd: RE: Schema name in DB2

Hello I look around for JSSU user and I did not find any information neither
on google or from torque 'CVS'

So what should I do in order to use this "JSSU" user ?

work into the CVS does not affraid me but before digging I would rather know
where and what to look for.

I finally got the schema name prefix working with small changes in
BasePeer.java and Criteria.java
But, I think we want to create a user JSSU and use it rather than using the
changed code, to be able to easily upgrade the version.

Thanks for your response.
Prashanth