Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Gianluca Bonetti <gi...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/02 09:46:23 UTC

Re: Storage Exception using Ignite

Hello

It might be a number of things starting from no space available on your
disk, partition, and/or permissions and/or other constraints on your
workstation imposed by your organization.
I suggest you check this with your internal support team to exclude any
permission issue on your development machine.

I am not affiliated to Ignite/GridGain but I strongly encourage you to
subscribe for a support plan if you need support so frequently and so
quickly, I am confident your organization has the budget for it.

Cheers
Gianluca