Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Probando Probando <pr...@hotmail.com> on 2007/10/15 16:11:47 UTC

Deploy war in Jetty before execute Cactus tests

Hi all,

I need to deploy a war before my tests run to make work some integration tests.

I've found an example running Cactus tests on Jetty, but I can't find any example getting this Jetty instance and deploying a war before the Cactus tests run.

If this is possible, I would appreciate an example code.

Thank you in advance.