Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Charles Brown <ch...@sensis.com> on 2010/04/26 17:36:16 UTC

xalan unresolved symbols on Solaris

Trying to use XPath code, as seen in the SimpleXPathAPI sample
application.  All compiles and runs fine under linux. Under Solaris, I
get undefined references to;

xalanc_1_10::XalanDocumentPrefixResolver::~XalanDocumentPrefixResolver()
xercesc_2_7::XMLPlatformUtils::Initialize(char const*, char const*,
xercesc_2_7::PanicHandler*, xercesc_2_7::MemoryManager*, bool)
xalanc_1_10::XalanDOMString::XalanDOMString(xercesc_2_7::MemoryManager&)
xalanc_1_10::XPathEvaluator::initialize(xercesc_2_7::MemoryManager&)
xalanc_1_10::XPathEvaluator::evaluate(xalanc_1_10::DOMSupport&,
xalanc_1_10::XalanNode*, unsigned short const*,
xalanc_1_10::PrefixResolver const&)
xalanc_1_10::XalanSourceTreeParserLiaison::XalanSourceTreeParserLiaison(xalanc_1_10::XalanSourceTreeDOMSupport&,
xercesc_2_7::MemoryManager&)
xalanc_1_10::XPathEvaluator::XPathEvaluator(xercesc_2_7::MemoryMana

I've used ldd on SimpleXPathAPI, and linked all the libraries I see
there;  -lxalan-c -lm -lpthread -lc -lgen -lxerces-c -lxalanMsg -lCrun
-lw -lthread -lnsl -lsocket -lmp -lmd -scf -ldoor -luutil -lCstd

what am i missing?

--CB

-
This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain information that is company confidential or privileged.  Any technical data in this message may be exported only in accordance with the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (22 CFR Parts 120-130) or the Export Administration Regulations (15 CFR Parts 730-774). Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message. If you have received this email in error, please delete it, and advise the sender immediately.
-

Re: xalan unresolved symbols on Solaris

Posted by Charles Brown <ch...@sensis.com>.
you are correct - I downloaded binaries for SunPro, and am trying to use
GCC.  I'll build from source.  Thanks.

-

Posted by David Bertoni <db...@apache.org>.