Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tom Cunningham <cu...@mac.com> on 2006/02/13 16:35:02 UTC

Maven 2 J2EE examples?

Hi,

I'm looking for an example project which uses Maven 2 to build standard J2EE targets (war/ear/jar/har/etc).   I found the following :

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/edemocrazy/

but was wondering whether there were any other publicly available examples out there that anyone here knew of.   I'm most interested in directory structure best practices, plugins being used, etc.

--Tom

RE: Maven 2 J2EE examples?

Posted by Gianfranco Oldani <gf...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,
I am alos very interested by such examples. Did you had a look to the
documents provided by Vincent Massol ? Some of my favorite links:

http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2005/09/07/maven.html
http://www.phptr.com/articles/article.asp?p=411571&rl=1
http://www.theserverside.com/articles/article.tss?l=MavenMagic

Regards