Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Hemanth <he...@cloudbyte.co> on 2012/11/05 11:44:06 UTC

Unable to launch VM using ISO

Hi

I am setting up Cloudstack and i am unable to launch the VM from an ISO

Evnironment setup is :  CloudStack on CentOS 6.3
                                   Host : XenServer 6.0
                                   Primary and Secondary Storage : NFS
share from FreeBSD

Downloaded a FreeBSD ISO from our local http server and it completed
successfully but while creating a Instance i am not able to launch VM as it
says
" Unable to create a deployment for VM[User|i-2-9-VM] " and the CloudStcak
Dashboard displays as : " VLAN Failed to deploy Vm with Id: 9 "

In Management Server Log, i could see  " Cleanup failed due to DhcpEntry
failed ".. Please help in solving the issue

Attachment : management-server.log

Thanks
Hemanth

RE: Unable to launch VM using ISO

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.
Hi Hemanth,

This issue is discussed with the subject "RE: Cannot add vm to any host in any cluster - error: "Unable to apply dhcp entry on router" - still completely blocked"
Please follow it to resolve your issue.

Thanks
Rajesh Battala