Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/01 00:15:56 UTC

Re: problem with remote beanshell configuration

On 31 August 2010 21:11, Himanshu Ghai <hi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It executes on the controller machine when I launch jmeter with this command
>
> ./jmeter -t plan_xxx.jmx -r
>
> then I run it on the configured remote hosts using menu option..it doesn't
> execute there
> on the remote hosts. one thing i noticed is that this code(.bsh) gets
> executed not when
> i run the test plan but when I launch jmeter...

Yes, that is what is supposed to happen - it is a startup script.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 23 September 2010 18:11, Himanshu Ghai <hi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is resolved..Thanks Sebb.. There is a related problem that I face
> now.

Please start a new thread for a new problem.

Re: problem with remote beanshell configuration

Posted by Himanshu Ghai <hi...@gmail.com>.
This is resolved..Thanks Sebb.. There is a related problem that I face
now..The http
server started with beanshell.server.port=9000 does not start when I execute
the tests remotely. I tried giving this property on command line as
-Jbeanshell.server.port=9000 but didn't help.

Posted by Himanshu Ghai <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Himanshu Ghai <hi...@gmail.com>.