Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2015/07/21 20:54:51 UTC

[allura:tickets] #7937 Wiki importer for allura's own export format

---

** [tickets:#7937] Wiki importer for allura's own export format**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Labels:** import
**Created:** Tue Jul 21, 2015 06:54 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Tue Jul 21, 2015 06:54 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/

[allura:tickets] #7937 Wiki importer for allura's own export format