Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/18 13:34:35 UTC

Timeline for start working on the new website and documentation

Hi

I just wanted to start talking about when we have time to get really
start on working on the new website and incorporate the new
documentation.

With the Camel 2.21 release being done, and 95% of the spring boot 2
support being done as well, then we will start to have time for this
in the foresable future.

Some of us have current work duties that we need to finish first. So I
anticipate that from the middle of May, we will ramp up and get
started.

people can follow. And those of you that want to help, can do so. And
we can coordinate the work here and also in the Apache JIRA system.

--
Claus Ibsen