Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Victor Chinnappan <cv...@yahoo.com> on 2000/08/25 00:28:47 UTC

How to extract the XML data underneath...

I started working on a project in which we were
planning to send and receive information in XML over
HTTP. We were using Xerces on the client and the
server side. Fortunately we came across this cute
thing called "SOAP" and decided to go for it. The only
question now is.....

Earlier we knew and could dump the xml that was being
sent across the wire. Is there anyway in which you can
still retrieve the XML data that is sent from a SOAP
client to a SOAP server. We are currently using
IBM-SOAP, TOMCAT servlet engine, Xerces and JDK 1.3.

Any pointers, suggestions, docs, references would be
appreciated,

TIA,
Victor.C

http://mail.yahoo.com/

Re: How to extract the XML data underneath...

Posted by Cory Isaacson <ci...@capita2.com>.
Victor,

There is a good example of this in the AddressBook (getAllListings) which
uses Literal XML encoding.

Cory

Posted by Cory Isaacson <ci...@capita2.com>.
Victor,