Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Matteo Turra <mt...@kion.it> on 2007/09/11 17:51:06 UTC

How to retrieve mod_jk version from java on tomcat

Is there any way to retrieve Jk version on tomcat side?

I mean can I retrieve the jk version from request object?

Thanks in advance.

Matteo

Re: How to retrieve mod_jk version from java on tomcat

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
Matteo Turra wrote:
> Is there any way to retrieve Jk version on tomcat side?
>
> I mean can I retrieve the jk version from request object?

Unfortunately no.

The version gets logged in the web server log file during startup (if
the module is relatively young) and on unix type machines you can get it
via "strings mod_jk.so | fgrep /1.2.

It is also displayed on top of the status worker page.

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Matteo

regards,

Rainer