Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/20 23:21:19 UTC

FocusEvent and Jewel TextInput

Hi,

How to use focus events with Jewel TextInput (if possible at the moment) ?

Re: FocusEvent and Jewel TextInput

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thank you all very much.
Today later I will test it.

Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> escreveu no dia quarta, 21/10/2020
à(s) 08:48:

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Greg.

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,

After I sent the e-mail, I was playing around on my local with this:
COMPILE::JS
protected override function createElement():WrappedHTMLElement
{
var element:WrappedHTMLElement = super.createElement();

super.input.addEventListener("onfocusout", onFocusOut);

return element;
}

private function onFocusOut(event:FocusEvent):void
{
dispatchEvent(new Event(FocusEvent.FOCUS_OUT));
}

But I'm missing something.

Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia quarta, 21/10/2020 à(s)
00:27: