Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/01 07:57:18 UTC

Re: Session seems to expire in less than 2 hours in OM 3.0.4

Hello Patrick,

I definitely added code to keep session alive, will try to reproduce and
fix this issue ASAP, can you please file JIRA ticket?
Unfortunately since 2 hours required to reproduce the issue, the fix will
not be fast :(

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 12:26 AM, Patrick CARLE <pa...@webcarle.com> wrote:

> Hi Maxim,
>

> There is a problem during session in rooms :
>
> If you stay in a Room during more than hour, then you cant access anymore
> to your personnals folders and files.
>
> The first symptom is that studients cant see anymore all new documents
> that teacher put on whiteboard.
>
> And if teacher try to refresh the documents list the list goes empty.
>
> The only way to get it back is to exit the room then re-enter back, so the
> teacher can see files ; but, if studients doesnt exit room and come back
> also, they cant see again new documents on white board.
>

> This problem was detected for me with  the version 3.0.4 RC (build in
> october 2014).
>

> Now I have just upgraded to 3.0.4-Release  revision 1659257 (build 12
> february 2015), with fresh install (because it was impossible for me to
> import last backup…) but the problem is still here.
>

> Have you some idea why this append and how to solve it ?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Patrick
>

> Note : same problem if we use MSIE or Firefox (up to date)
>

> ------------------------------
>   [image: Avast logo] <http://www.avast.com/>

> logiciel antivirus Avast.

WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Session seems to expire in less than 2 hours in OM 3.0.4

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the JIRA issue!

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Session seems to expire in less than 2 hours in OM 3.0.4

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Great to know, thanks for the report :)

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)

Posted by Patrick CARLE <pa...@webcarle.com>.
Hello Maxim !

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Session seems to expire in less than 2 hours in OM 3.0.4

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Session seems to expire in less than 2 hours in OM 3.0.4