Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de> on 2010/03/11 16:15:14 UTC

PDFBox documentation

I've finished documenting the command line tools available within PDFBox using the same depth as was available for the already documented ones. I do think that this needs to be enhanced at a later stage.

I'm now looking into documenting some common tasks. For that I would like to restructure the content which is available under 'Developers Guide' a bit.

Proposed structure

Building PDFBox
Tutorials
Cookbook
Redistribute PDFBox
Fonts
.NETVersion

Tutorials will contain the current content of Bookmarks, File References, Highlighting, Metadata and Text Extraction. To possibly be enhanced at a later stage.
Cookbook will document the examples available with PDFBox and possibly add some new at a later stage.

WDYT

Kind regards

Maruan Sahyoun

RE: PDFBox documentation

Re: PDFBox documentation

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
I think it would be very good to enhance the font section possibly covering the different font types available and how they are supported (or not)  in PDFBox. So your input is very welcome ;-)

Maruan Sahyoun

Re: PDFBox documentation

Posted by nisen <ni...@gmail.com>.
+1