Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Thomas CORNET <th...@cornet.name> on 2003/03/14 10:23:56 UTC

Modules & Validator

        Hi all :)

    I'm using Validator on a multi-modules web application. My only problem
comes from the default error messages such as 'errors.required',
'errors.integer'... It seems (I've checked the validation DTD) that you
can't specify a bundle for the <msg> element of a field. So, if I have x
modules, each module's default resources file must include those properties.

    It's not a big deal since it won't probably be updated, but I'm
wondering if anyone found a way to avoid all these copy/paste.

                             Thomas