Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by aman313 <am...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/04 10:24:49 UTC

Ivy Older versions source Codes

Hi all,

I am part of a project in which we are analyzing the relation between source
code complexity and bug-generation. To this end we are analyzing the source
codes of various open-source softwares. I would like to know if anyone knows
from where i could download the source codes of the older versions of Ivy (
version 1.4 and before). I believe these versions where maintained by
jayasoft and i can't find the codes in the Apache repo. There are a few
links on the Ivy  http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/1.0.html site  but they
seem to be dead. Kindly let me know of any information in this regard.

Cheers,

Aman

Re: Ivy Older versions source Codes

Posted by aman313 <am...@gmail.com>.
Thanks

Posted by Alex Foreman <Al...@morganstanley.com>.
GIYF

http://www.jaya.free.fr/downloads/ivy/1.4.1/

On 4 February 2010 09:24, aman313 <am...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am part of a project in which we are analyzing the relation between source
> code complexity and bug-generation. To this end we are analyzing the source
> codes of various open-source softwares. I would like to know if anyone knows
> from where i could download the source codes of the older versions of Ivy (
> version 1.4 and before). I believe these versions where maintained by
> jayasoft and i can't find the codes in the Apache repo. There are a few
> links on the Ivy  http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/1.0.html site  but they
> seem to be dead. Kindly let me know of any information in this regard.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Aman

Alex Foreman