Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Lee Chin <le...@yahoo.com> on 2001/05/08 10:33:05 UTC

XalanDOMChar and entities

Hi All,
I am constructing a Xalan DOM from an XML file which
contains entity references as &_#169; for &_copy;
(ignore underscore).

I create XalanDOMStrings to contain these entity
references as is.

Next, I have a XSL file that tries to match
(xsl-match) on this entity reference (by doing a XSL
template match).  So my XSL file also the &_#169;
entity reference

However, when I compile my stylesheet and apply it to
the DOM, the XSL does not apply since the template did
not match... which looks like the original source DOM
was not constructed properly because of this
reference.

How should I contruct string that contain entity
references in Xalan C++?

Thanks
Lee

http://auctions.yahoo.com/