Posted to dev@s2graph.apache.org by Hwansung Yu <de...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/23 03:47:27 UTC

Logo is needed

Hello, forlks.

I think that it is also important to create enough nice logo to create a
nice code.

So, how about make logo for s2graph?

Regards,
Hwansung Yu

Re: Logo is needed

Posted by Hwansung Yu <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi, folks.

How can our logo determined?

Without dissent, I would like to confirm the logo previously sent?

Is next step voting?

Regrads.

Re: Logo is needed

Posted by Jun Ki Kim <wi...@gmail.com>.