Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Malte Kempff <ke...@medicalcolumbus.de> on 2003/01/17 12:55:10 UTC

crazy trouble, do you have a hint for me?

Hello,
I don't know what the cause for some exception is. Sometimes I get on
various places Soap exceptions and sometimes it works. That problem I saw
yesturday the first time, and I believe it could be our network.
Here an exaple of such a exception it could also be some other one at an
other place.
what can I do or verify ?

[SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Protocol; msg=Premature end of stream.
Data is truncated. Read 645108 bytes successfully, expected 650304]
at
org.apache.soap.transport.TransportMessage.<init>(TransportMessage.java:145)
at org.apache.soap.util.net.HTTPUtils.post(HTTPUtils.java:379)
at
org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection.send(SOAPHTTPConnection.ja
va:309)
at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:248)
at
de.mc.etnbestterm.data.SoapCallingDataHolder.callSoaply(SoapCallingDataHolde
r.java:70)
at
de.mc.etnbestterm.data.MainDataHolder.retrieveStationen(MainDataHolder.java:
207)
at de.mc.etnbestterm.data.MainDataHolder.access$0(MainDataHolder.java:36)
at de.mc.etnbestterm.data.MainDataHolder$1.run(MainDataHolder.java:258)