Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by yriveiro <ya...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/30 19:48:57 UTC

Migration from old solr.xml to the new solr.xml style

Hi,

There is some way to automatically migrate from old solr.xml style to the
new?

/Yago

-----
Best regards

Re: Migration from old solr.xml to the new solr.xml style

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
I don't know, what is "high number of cores"? 10? 100? 1,000,000?

In my initial tests I was getting around 1,000/second, macbook pro with
spinning disk.

Best,
Erick

Posted by Yago Riveiro <ya...@gmail.com>.
Erick,

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
There is no automatic tool that help you migrate. Besides the Erick's
answer if you have any problems you can ask it.

Thanks;
Furkan KAMACI

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yago Riveiro <ya...@gmail.com>.