Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org> on 2017/01/24 17:39:17 UTC

Update Cwiki Roadmap 2017

Hi Hervé, Stephen,

another bus load of candidates have been seconded/blessed for FIX-3.5.0
recently by Karl Heinz, me, Christian and you two. Can you update the
wiki page accordingly?

I'd like to continue to work on agreed changes.

Michael

Re: Update Cwiki Roadmap 2017

Posted by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Guillaume Boué <gb...@apache.org>.
Hi Michael,

When you do, can you ask edit privileges for me as well? That would
avoid creating another one.

Thanks,
Guillaume

Le 24/01/2017  20:01, Michael Osipov a crit :
> No, I don't. Read-only. I will create an INFRA ticket. Can you
> meanwhile update the page?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Am 2017-01-24 um 19:45 schrieb Herv BOUTEMY:
>> you don't have edit karma on Confluence?
>> if you need it, please open a Jira issue for INFRA like I did for
>> Christian
>> [1]: we learned that Confluence is not tied to LDAP yet, then require
>> manual
>> addition of account into maven-committers group.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Herv
>>
>> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13311
>>
>> Le mardi 24 janvier 2017, 18:39:17 CET Michael Osipov a crit :
>>> Hi Herv, Stephen,
>>>
>>> another bus load of candidates have been seconded/blessed for FIX-3.5.0
>>> recently by Karl Heinz, me, Christian and you two. Can you update the
>>> wiki page accordingly?
>>>
>>> I'd like to continue to work on agreed changes.
>>>
>>> Michael

---

Re: Update Cwiki Roadmap 2017

Posted by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org>.
Thanks, this is what I was after. Didn't want to fiddle with
issues/pages without consent first.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
done

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.