Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Simon Nunn <Si...@issinc.com> on 2008/02/28 15:11:08 UTC

Problem with webservice response in Axis2 v 1.3

All,

 I am making a request to a webservice, and the response seems to be missing
some soap pieces.  In the past(axis2 v 1.1), when I made a request to my
webservice, it responded with the envelope/header/body.  With Axis2 v 1.3 it
seems to no longer wrap the response..all I get back is my response object.
Is there a way to force axis to write out the soapenv, header, body?

Axis2 v 1.1 what was returned:

 <soapenv:Header />

 <soapenv:Body>

   <myResponseObject>