Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andy Huhn <am...@insightbb.com> on 2007/11/06 02:47:58 UTC

T5: basic CRUD pattern

Hello,

I know I'm going to show myself as a newbie...but I've been pulling my
hair out for hours (and I don't have a whole lot left to pull out!), and
I need some help.

Is there an example of a basic T5 CRUD app out there with Hibernate
integration?  I've seen the wiki page
(http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToUseTapestryHibernate),
but I'm looking for an example of a form that is editing an existing
row, or (if the context isn't passed in), creating a new row.  I seem to
be able to update an existing row without problems...my issues happen
when I attempt to create a new row.

I'm on 5.0.6.

Thanks,
Andy