Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2014/03/21 09:34:26 UTC

GSoC reminder

Hi,

Regarding students: GSoC proposals must be registered on Melage, the
Google GSoC site, by the deadline, today, March 21th by 19:00 UTC/GMT.
Most likely there won't be any extension or exception because there is
so much to get through even without delays.

Regarding mentors: from the 68 proposals currently submitted to Melange,
I count 3 which target Marmotta. And AFAIK we have just one mentor
acknowledged by the PMC. So the help from others would be appreciated.

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández
Senior Researcher