Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2011/09/27 10:39:24 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1176273 - /commons/proper/dbutils/trunk/src/test/java/org/apache/commons/dbutils/AsyncQueryRunnerTest.java

On 2011-09-27, <si...@apache.org> wrote:

> fixed broken tests notified by Gump (broken on Java5, worked on Java6...)

Gump is running on OpenJDK 6 right now, so it probably is not a version
but maybe an implementation (Apple, IBM or Oracle vs OpenJDK)
difference?

Stefan

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Bill,
IIUC you are developing on Windows, right? can you try please updating
and run the tests?
May thanks in advance!
SImo

http://www.99soft.org/

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Bill,
I think that mailman blocked mail attachs :(
Anyway, the current trunk should be working now, let's wait for next
Gump execution
All the best, and thanks for your help!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/