Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jacob <ot...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/28 22:38:50 UTC

setting up Batik for work in Eclipse

What is the best way to import the batik libraries so that I can begin
working with them in Eclipse? Right now I have it so that I import every
JAR file by hand, including the ones in /lib. Is there a better way to
do this?
Let me know. Thanks.

-Jake

Re: setting up Batik for work in Eclipse

Posted by th...@kodak.com.
Hi Jacob,

Jacob <ot...@gmail.com> wrote on 04/28/2007 04:38:50 PM:

> What is the best way to import the batik libraries so that I can begin
> working with them in Eclipse? Right now I have it so that I import every

> JAR file by hand, including the ones in /lib. Is there a better way to
> do this?

   I would actually suggest you use the source distribution rather than
the lib dist.  If you do that it's important to have the 'resources'
directory on the runtime path.

   If you want to use the libs though, I think you need to import them
all by hand.  While there is a good number of them, you should only need
to do it once...