Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by "Gang(Gary) Wang" <ga...@apache.org> on 2017/09/18 18:00:27 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Get Started Page Added

We have prepared the Get Started page for our project, please visit the
following link to check it out

http://mnemonic.incubator.apache.org/docs/getstarted.html

In this page, we will add more code snippets to guide the user to learn how
to make use of Mnemonic.

To contribute your guide code snippets, you can submit yours with tooltips
markup e.g.

In Java,

    m_act = new NonVolatileMemAllocator(
                */*tooltip,a memory service instance*/*
Utils.getNonVolatileMemoryAllocatorService("pmalloc")*/*tooltip*/*,
                */*tooltip,the capacity*/*1024 * 1024 * 1024L*/*tooltip*/*,
                */*tooltip,an uri associated with memory service*/"*
./pobj_hashmaps.dat"*/*tooltip*/,*
                */*tooltip,open a new memory space*/*true*/*tooltip*/*);

The effect on this markup can be found in Get Started page, thanks!

Cheers