Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Alex Lukin <lu...@stu.cn.ua> on 2008/02/21 11:19:07 UTC

OCM query docs

Dear Christophe!

I't trying to catch up with your source code to be able to help... and what I need is
some authoritative javadocs explaining what methods must do.

Could you please write few javadoc lines for Filter and Query interfaces in svn trunc?

And please put following:

<plugin>
      <configuration>
        <source>1.5</source>
      </configuration>
    </plugin>

in pom.xml of ocm module to allow javadoc generation. BTW, it does not create javadoc jar anyway...

I do not want to create Jira issue for such a little task...
--
SY, Alex Lukin
RIPE NIC HDL: LEXA1-RIPE

Re: OCM query docs

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
Yes. it is very important for me to add all this stuff in Jira. I'm very
busy on other activities for the moment. Contributions are also welcome.
:-)

Thanks

Re: OCM query docs

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.