Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org> on 2018/05/15 13:40:18 UTC

Re: Topology-wide notification on critical errors

Ilya,

adding of message that will be sent to all other nodes still doesn't
make mentioned task easier. You still should understand where to find
problem description and what exactly.

Only helpful case here is using NoOpFailureHandler because node can
just hang but still be in topology so any diagnostic will be painful.

I don't sure that we should send any cluster-wide message about
critical errors. But I don't have enough arguments against such
behaviour.