Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/25 19:43:31 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Ignite 3.0.0-alpha4 RC1

Dear Community,

Ignite 3 is moving forward and I think we're in a good spot to release
another alpha version. In the last few month the following major features
have been added:

   - Transactional API
   - Record and KeyValue views with POJO mapping support
   - DDL

This is a significant milestone, so I think it will be valuable to share
the current state with the broader community. I propose to release 3.0.0
Alpha4 with the features listed above.

Please vote.

---

Release candidate:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ignite/3.0.0-alpha4-rc1/
Maven staging:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheignite-1540/
Git tag: https://github.com/apache/ignite-3/tree/3.0.0-alpha4-rc1

+1 - accept Apache Ignite 3.0.0-alpha4 RC1
 0 - don't care either way
-1 - DO NOT accept Apache Ignite 3.0.0-alpha4 RC1 (explain why)

Voting guidelines: https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html
How to verify the release: https://www.apache.org/info/verification.html

The vote will be open for 72 hours and will close on January 28th at 8pm
UTC: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20220128T12&p0=224

-Val

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Ignite 3.0.0-alpha4 RC1

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Best Regards,
Igor