Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by bing <JS...@hotmail.com> on 2012/04/17 04:16:41 UTC

Can I use Field Aliasing/Renaming on Solr3.3?

Hi, all,

I am working on Solr3.3. Recently I found out  a new feature (Field
Aliasing/Renaming) in Solr3.6, and I want to use it in Solr3.3. Can  I do
that, and how?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Bing

Re: Can I use Field Aliasing/Renaming on Solr3.3?

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
You'll have to upgrade to 3.6. Upgrading is really easy and should be 100% back-compat. Just keep your old config and drop in the new solr.war, then you'll get the new features.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com