Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by David Tannenbaum <da...@thinknear.com> on 2012/01/15 22:17:03 UTC

Using a variable for the path

I would like to insert a variable into my path for an HTTP Request. So, for example, I would like to make requests to the following paths:

category1/impressions
category2/impressions
category3/impressions

etc.

Can I create a random variable and just insert it into the Path field, like so?

category${category}/impressions

Re: Using a variable for the path

Posted by Eugene Kazakov <yu...@gmail.com>.
Yes, you can, but maybe counter is more appropriate for your task?