Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by mirko <rm...@poczta.of.pl> on 2004/02/25 20:41:53 UTC

Authentication fw question

Hi,
I don't want to restrict access to my pages when the user is not logged,
but only make some changes in the layout, etc and in the flow or action
I'd check the role of the user and then let him make privileged operations.
For me ideally would be that auth fw will provide to me info: if the
user is logged or not, and the roles the user belongs to. Then I could
protect pipelines by the role of the user and also have pages accessible
by every users where user context would be handled in the page templates
(JXTemplate).
And finally, will authentication fw implements such behaviour?

Regards,
mirko