Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by sudip shrestha <su...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/15 16:35:32 UTC

tomcat /shared/lib jars

Hi,
I have gone thru' docs and the mailing list, still can't seem to find how to
make tomcat recognize /shared/lib/ jars.  Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Re: tomcat /shared/lib jars

Posted by delbd <da...@oma.be>.
David Kerber a écrit :
> delbd wrote:

>>> Interesting use of the clause "once again", since you haven't provided
>>> that bit of information before in this thread.
>>>

>> Well, He did provide this, about 1 minute after his original post :)
>> Read your 1000+ daily emails more carefully ;)
>>

> But he did it as a fwd rather than a reply, so it didn't attach itself
> to this thread.

Thunderbird attach it to thread :p

Re: tomcat /shared/lib jars

Posted by David Kerber <dc...@verizon.net>.

Re: tomcat /shared/lib jars

Posted by delbd <da...@oma.be>.

RE: tomcat /shared/lib jars

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: sudip shrestha [mailto:sudipx@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: tomcat /shared/lib jars
>
> once again the version is: 5.5.20.

Interesting use of the clause "once again", since you haven't provided
that bit of information before in this thread.

> the only errors I get are missing jar files type of errors.

And those *exact* errors are?

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.

Re: tomcat /shared/lib jars

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.
Stack trace please...

En l'instant précis du 02/15/07 17:15, sudip shrestha s'exprimait en ces
termes:

Re: tomcat /shared/lib jars

Posted by sudip shrestha <su...@gmail.com>.

RE: tomcat /shared/lib jars