Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Mikaël Cluseau <mi...@isinc.dyndns.org> on 2007/09/18 14:52:50 UTC

Re: Modifying projects in Java

Le lundi 16 juillet 2007 à 09:44 +0300, Andrus Adamchik a écrit :

> > I'm very tight on my deadlines theses days but I would be happy to help
> > you get rid of this "pain" (you seem to call it this way ;-)) in a month
> > or two.
>
> Great! Let's discuss it once you have spare cycles.

Sorry, still hard to get some time... I hope to have some in 2/3 weeks.
Would these changes in the model still useful ? (I suppose yes) For
Cayenne 2 or 3 ? (I suppose 3)

About my uses of the model, there some old code of mine at
http://cayenne-tools.sourceforge.net/ (XUL has been forgotten...).

Cheers,

--
Mikaël Cluseau <mc...@gmail.com>
ISI.NC

Re: Modifying projects in Java

Posted by Mikaël Cluseau <mc...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I should have been more precise... People should look at
cayennetools.dbsync.core (*Informator) and
cayennetools.dia_modeller.cayenne.CayenneObjectModeller.

It was a very fast deployment, and I didn't touched it for a long time
(I have more up-to-date implementations).

Sorry for your time, Ari.

--
Mikaël Cluseau <mc...@gmail.com>
ISI.NC