Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by b....@valbosoft.com on 2007/08/23 18:52:39 UTC

jetspeed 2 tutorial question

Hello,

in the tutorial it says the following:

There is a settings.xml.jetexpress file in the
/JetspeedTraining/resources/maven/ directory.

I can't find where these resources are, I've looked in the tutorial pages
at the apache site and at jetexpress.zip, express-demo.zip, I downloaded
resources.zip from the bluesunrise.com/tutorial site, but I can't find it.
Where can I download them?

Regards,

Bo van Weert
tel. 902 014 180