Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Adam Kawa <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/30 23:14:10 UTC

Cannot update "PoweredBy" wiki page

Hi,

When uploading new content (and information about my company), I got the
exception
"Sorry, can not save page because "rubbelloselotto.de" is not allowed in
this wiki."

How could I solve it?

Kind regards,
Adam

Re: Cannot update "PoweredBy" wiki page

Posted by Adam Kawa <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eli,

My user ID is: AdamKawa

Thanks a lot!
Adam

Posted by Eli Collins <el...@cloudera.com>.
Hey Adam,

Posted by Adam Kawa <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>.
On 30 May 2013 22:14, Adam Kawa <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When uploading new content (and information about my company), I got the
> exception
> "Sorry, can not save page because "rubbelloselotto.de" is not allowed in
> this wiki."
>
> How could I solve it?
>
> Kind regards,
> Adam

the word lotto may be hitting the spamwall filters that are run across the
whole of apache wiki