Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by 向偲彪 <xi...@qq.com> on 2020/04/08 08:28:09 UTC

回复:[discuss]when the resources are unauthorized or deleted,How does the task node ui give a tip?

1. The current resource deletion is a hard deletion, whether to consider using the soft deletion method, so that the front end can query the deleted resource
2. Currently, only delete resources that have already been launched. You cannot delete resources that are already online. You can delete resources that are offline. If you are deleting resources, consider that as long as resources with associated tasks are not allowed to be deleted

DolphinScheduler(Incubator) commiter
Caibiao Xiang 向偲彪

Posted by "lgcareer2019@outlook.com" <lg...@outlook.com>.
I have some quesiton in your suggest [1].
1.What does mean the resource are already online or offline?Your suggest is we should add online or offline function of resource?
2.If resource can't deleted when it is used by the task node of the process definition which is offline or online. How to delete resource?need remove them out from all the task nodes of process definitions? please give more detail about your design.

Your other suggest is delete the resource should a soft-delete,I think it's good,but it need make detail design first.
Such as when you delete the resource,how to save the resource which is soft-deleteed in hdfs.
If you delete it,you will create the same name in the same directory,Is it ok? and I think you maybe delete it nexttime.So this will add the function of resource version manager.

[1]You cannot delete resources that are already online. You can delete resources that are offline.If you are deleting resources, consider that as long as resources with associated tasks are not allowed to be deleted

lgcareer2019@outlook.com<ma...@outlook.com>