Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by tog <gu...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/07 17:49:18 UTC

SOAPAction

Hi,

Is there a way to force CXF to generate WSDL having the SOAPAction set
with the name of the Operation i.e.
change
<wsdl:operation name="sayHi">
 <soap:operation soapAction="" style="document" />

to be
<wsdl:operation name="sayHi">
 <soap:operation soapAction="sayHi" style="document" />

Thanks
Guillaume

Re: SOAPAction

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.
Hi Guillqume,

Basically, I think we have couple steps

1. define a switch in
cxf/tools/javato/ws/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/tools/java2ws/java2ws.xml
2. if the switch is turned on then change the serviceModel built from
the
tools/javato/ws/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/tools/java2wsdl/processor/JavaToWSDLProcessor.java

We use the service model builder to build the wsdl from the service model.
more specifically,

/rt/core/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/wsdl11/ServiceWSDLBuilder.java

James

Re: SOAPAction

Posted by tog <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi James,

--

Best Regards
Guillaume

Re: SOAPAction

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.

Re: SOAPAction

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
You can create a subclass of AbstractServiceConfiguration that overrides
the getAction(OperationInfo op, Method m) call to return op.getName().
Then use spring config (or programatically) to inject that in front of
the other ServiceConfiguration objects on the
ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.

There is a LOT of things that can be controlled that way.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer