Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Michael Yin <yi...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/04 22:03:22 UTC

Using Jackrabbit 1.6 or any other jackrabbit version

Is there an easy way to do this?

Currently I am running into this issue

I wanted to switch out the jackrabbit being used to a version where this
is fixed, but it appears the only way was for me to edit the pom.xml of
the sling jackrabbit-server and rebuild it. is there no other way than
this?

-mike

Re: Using Jackrabbit 1.6 or any other jackrabbit version

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Michael Yin schrieb:
> That would be useful. Is there a timeline for 2.0?

Honestly, I don't know. This should probably be asked on any of the
Jackrabbit lists. Sorry.

Regards
Felix

Posted by Michael Yin <yi...@gmail.com>.