Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Di...@aciworldwide.com on 2011/08/10 18:40:27 UTC

Subversion and SalesForce integration

Hi,

My appology if this question does not quite belong here but I'll try.

We use SalesForce as our bug tracking system. Does anybody knows how SVN
can be integrated with SalesForce so it can track commits a-la Jira? In
Jira you can attach SVN commits to a ticket. We want to attach SVN commit
history to the SalesForce case.

Thanks,
Dima Rogozin.

Re: Subversion and SalesForce integration

Posted by Jeyanthan <je...@collab.net>.
> My appology if this question does not quite belong here but I'll try.

You could have tried asking here

http://success.salesforce.com/

> We use SalesForce as our bug tracking system. Does anybody knows how SVN
> can be integrated with SalesForce so it can track commits a-la Jira? In
> Jira you can attach SVN commits to a ticket. We want to attach SVN
> commit history to the SalesForce case.

A little googling resulted in the following link. Not sure if it helps.

http://blog.deadlypenguin.com/blog/2009/04/29/salesforcecom-and-subversion/

Jeyanthan