Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de> on 2003/09/09 12:16:30 UTC

Re: Different OJB.properties for junit tests, was: RE: Identity.realClass set to abstract class?!

Hi Olli,

> Is there any work going on to separate and modularize
> things a little?  For example, I would like to be able
> to add a new test with new persistence-capable classes
> without having to dirty the global files such as
> repository_user.xml.

It's possible to load additional repository files at runtime.
See MetadataTest#testRuntimeMergeDescriptorRepository()
and MetadataManager.
(it's not perfect, e.g no methods to remove pc classes
- sooner or later whole metadata stuff needs a refactoring
or rewriting)

regards,
Armin