Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Lucio Crusca <lu...@sulweb.org> on 2012/12/03 16:28:25 UTC

which server?

Hello *,

I'm approaching my 1st web application deployment (be it wicket or else). It
will have only one user, so raw performance is not a priority. I have to
choose an application server. Is there a recommended app server for wicket?
How common is Glassfish in production environments? Is Tomcat enough? Is Jetty
a reasonable choice?

Thanks in advance
Lucio.

Re: which server?

Posted by Nick Pratt <nb...@gmail.com>.
Tomcat is stable, very widely used, and has lots of documentation /
examples out there.  Jetty also works well. We normally deploy on Tomcat
(7.x now)