Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Juan Carlos Castaño Palacio <JU...@susalud.com.co> on 2001/10/31 23:53:06 UTC

Solving JSPErrors

Hi everybody.

My name is Juan Carlos; I´m writing from Colombia.

I´d like to know if you have a solution for the following error message:

Internal Servlet Error: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSPerror: An error has occurred in the compiler; please file a bug report (http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi).

I work with Iplanet Web Server 6.0 for Solaris 8 and JVM HotSpot.

I´m really worried because it´s happened a lot of days with no success trying to find someone who is aware of any solution.

Thanks in advanced.

Ph (57 4) 5718383 ext 239